Monday 9 December 2013

Any hidden vice?



LibroViciosWhen you fall into a vice..does the language really matters?  Let me explain. 

A good book fall on my hands and then...

I want to make it last but I can't stop reading.... 
I want to scape from my life and hide somewhere to keep reading..
I like to stop reading and imagine how it will end...
I enjoy taking a while to enjoy when something interesting happens..
I know the others can't feel how I feel until they read it..
I want to share it with everybody...
I want to find another book that makes me feel again the same and I know...

EACH BOOK IS UNIQUE 
Isn't this a vice???

That's why I want to recommend the following blog where Ana Obis is sharing with us what kind of unique experience we can have with each book...as I said, is not in English... experiencies are an international language and that is what books are giving us.

Best luck ANA!