Tuesday 26 November 2013

Just wanted to say hi...!




Blogs are such a new world; you really get lost between gadgets, widgets, posts, labels, people counters, etcetera.. I started some months ago with the goal of sharing interesting posts with my students from the course "Enjoy English Montbui"* That's where the name of the blog comes from. But the course ended and the blog was still "asking" for more posts and I was only a "baby" in the matter... well, maybe I already became a teenager ...?

Nevertheless, I didn't give up and started cooperating at the local radio "Radio Nova" in Vilanova del Camí (Barcelona). You can listen all of our "English Menu"  in "De Que Parlem" This new activity really opened my mind and help me to share my -still limited- knowledge of English locally and globally trough this useful way.I encourage you not only to leave your comments or suggestions for our radio section but also if you feel like participating; we can manage to do something together via Skype for example.

.... this blog is here for YOU to enjoy, participate and suggest other interesting posts or blogs!!!


* I take the chance to say hello to; Noelia, Ana, Iván, Chadya, Erika, Laura, Hajar, Fátima, Estela, Jesús, Adam, Cristina, ... hopefully I don't forget any of you :-(


10.gif